- Reviewer duties: ICLR, ICML, CVPR
- Reviewer duties: ICLR (Outstanding Reviewer), NeurIPS, ICCV (Outstanding Reviewer), EMNLP, ACL-IJCNLP, ICLR Workshop on Security and Safety in Machine Learning Systems, CVPR Workshop on Adversarial Machine Learning in Real-World Computer Vision Systems and Online Challenges (AML-CV), ICML Workshop on Socially Responsible Machine Learning, Workshop on Adversarial Robustness In the Real World (ICCV)
- (September) Passed my PhD Qualifying Exam!
- (September) Starting an internship at Oracle Research this semester! Will be working on investigating aspects of Privacy in Machine Learning systems.
- (February) TA for CS4501: Introduction to Computer Vision this Spring
- (Sep) I will be visiting Penn State from Sept 16-18 with my advisor and our research group for an NSF Site Visit (CTML Group)
- (Aug) I will be joining the University of Virginia as a PhD student in Computer Science under Professor David Evans this month!
- (Jul) After working for a delightful 13 months with an amazing set of colleagues, I left Microsoft IDC. They’ll all be missed very much!
- (Apr) I will be visiting the Intelligent Cloud Conference 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark in the first week of April to give a talk on my team’s work: Project Personality Chat.
- (Nov) I will be at EMNLP, being held in Belgium, Germany.
- (Oct) I will be visiting Microsoft Research, Redmond for the last two weeks of October. First time outside Asia!